Image Map

Monday, August 10, 2015

Trail of Stars

Hello! I was messing around today with different tools in my favorite program, Photoshop. I really enjoy looking at typography, and decided to give it a go. I need more practice with lettering, but I'm certainly having fun with different layers and drop shadows! I hope this is the first of many. It's inspired very roughly by one of my favorite illustrators, Lisa Congdon. I saw her do a poster of this text and wanted to try something myself. I hope you like it!

4 comments:

  1. For a first image, this is WONDERFUL! I have zero Photoshop skills, so I love these types of posts. I hope there's many more to come!
    ~ Sanjana
    peridotcove.blogspot.com
    P.S. Do you have GFC so we can follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Thanks for your feedback, photoshop seems scary and daunting at first but it actually is fun to use, take some time and try it! I don't have GFC, but I do have a bloglovin you can follow on!

      Delete
  2. This is amazing, you have to share more! (Do you have a GFC widget so I can follow?)

    ~Noor
    a little bit of sunshine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thankyou for your feedback! I don't have GFC, but I do have bloglovin!

      Delete